- 2013-04-24 • Announced his retirement
- 2009-05-15 • Signed by Linköping
- 2009-03-02 • Traded to the New Jersey Devils w/ Myles Stoesz for Anssi Salmela
- 2004-08-09 • Signed to a lockout contract by Södertälje
- 2004-06-26 • Traded to the Atlanta Thrashers for Kurtis Foster
- 1999-07-15 • Signed to a one-year entry-level contract by the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim Other memorable dates
- 1999-10-02 • Made his NHL debut (at Dallas)
- 1999-11-19 • Scored his first career NHL goal (vs Chicago vs Jocelyn Thibault)
Post a scouting report/trivia/player comment in English (visible here)
var playerCommentEndpoint = " https://www.eliteprospects.com/premiumApi/getPlayerCommentsAnon/713/player ";
var deletePlayerCommentEndpoint = " '' ";
Submit changes (incorrect DOB, missing stats, incorrect stats, social media links etc) using a web form and we will review your update request within 24 hours and update accordingly. Important: An official team/league url or a team document must be provided for us to update player stats. We only use official stats.
Take control of your EliteProspects profile! Sign up for EP Premium and verify your profile to access these benefits.
- Ability to add additional data to your career profile: Videos, Images, Social Media, Referrals, Fitness Testing Results and much more!
- Improve your search rank
- Connect directly with players, coaches, teams, scouts and agents (optional)
- Premium Design on your profile page (optional)
- EP Contact Book listing of your profile (optional)
- Verification Badge on your profile