Maurice "Rocket" Richard was the first player to score 50 goals in a season and the first to total 500 career goals. He led the NHL in goals 5 times, an award that would later be named in honor of the "Rocket." The 14x All-Star also won a Hart Trophy and 8 Stanley Cups with the Canadiens, including 5 straight Cups with his brother Henri. The Hall of Famer retired in 1960 with 544 goals (Montreal record) and 966 points.
Post a scouting report/trivia/player comment in English (visible here)
var playerCommentEndpoint = " https://www.eliteprospects.com/premiumApi/getPlayerCommentsAnon/22519/player ";
var deletePlayerCommentEndpoint = " '' ";
Submit changes (incorrect DOB, missing stats, incorrect stats, social media links etc) using a web form and we will review your update request within 24 hours and update accordingly. Important: An official team/league url or a team document must be provided for us to update player stats. We only use official stats.
Take control of your EliteProspects profile! Sign up for EP Premium and verify your profile to access these benefits.
- Ability to add additional data to your career profile: Videos, Images, Social Media, Referrals, Fitness Testing Results and much more!
- Improve your search rank
- Connect directly with players, coaches, teams, scouts and agents (optional)
- Premium Design on your profile page (optional)
- EP Contact Book listing of your profile (optional)
- Verification Badge on your profile