Doug Jarvis possesses one of the toughest NHL records to beat. Between Oct. 10, 1975, and Oct. 10 1987, Jarvis did not miss a single NHL game. He played in 964 straight NHL contests. The previous record was at 914 games, held by Garry Unger.
Drafted by Toronto, the Maple Leafs immediately sent Jarvis' rights to Montreal in exchange for Greg Hubick. A trade the Leafs' organization still regrets making.
(By Staffan Hesselbäck)
Post a scouting report/trivia/player comment in English (visible here)
var playerCommentEndpoint = " https://www.eliteprospects.com/premiumApi/getPlayerCommentsAnon/24026/player ";
var deletePlayerCommentEndpoint = " '' ";
Submit changes (incorrect DOB, missing stats, incorrect stats, social media links etc) using a web form and we will review your update request within 24 hours and update accordingly. Important: An official team/league url or a team document must be provided for us to update player stats. We only use official stats.
Take control of your EliteProspects profile! Sign up for EP Premium and verify your profile to access these benefits.
- Ability to add additional data to your career profile: Videos, Images, Social Media, Referrals, Fitness Testing Results and much more!
- Improve your search rank
- Connect directly with players, coaches, teams, scouts and agents (optional)
- Premium Design on your profile page (optional)
- EP Contact Book listing of your profile (optional)
- Verification Badge on your profile