1975-1976 • Don Awrey won a final Stanley Cup with Montreal, sort of, in 1976. Sort of because although he played the full regular season with the team, he didn't dress for the playoffs. Rules at the time stipulated a player had to be in the lineup in the playoffs to have his name engraved on the Cup, so Awrey missed the boat on a third carving.
Post a scouting report/trivia/player comment in English (visible here)
Submit changes (incorrect DOB, missing stats, incorrect stats, social media links etc) using a web form and we will review your update request within 24 hours and update accordingly. Important: An official team/league url or a team document must be provided for us to update player stats. We only use official stats.
Take control of your EliteProspects profile! Sign up for EP Premium and verify your profile to access these benefits.
- Ability to add additional data to your career profile: Videos, Images, Social Media, Referrals, Fitness Testing Results and much more!
- Improve your search rank
- Connect directly with players, coaches, teams, scouts and agents (optional)
- Premium Design on your profile page (optional)
- EP Contact Book listing of your profile (optional)
- Verification Badge on your profile