On January 29th 1995, Pauli Jaks became the first Swiss-Born & educated Player to play a game in the National Hockey League. He saw action for 40min in a game between the Los Angeles Kings and the Chicago Blackhawks.
(First Swiss born player to play in the NHL was Mark Hardy, first Swiss citizien to play in the NHL was Ken Baumgartner, followed by Mark Astley as second and Pauli Jaks as third Swiss citizen.
Post a scouting report/trivia/player comment in English (visible here)
Submit changes (incorrect DOB, missing stats, incorrect stats, social media links etc) using a web form and we will review your update request within 24 hours and update accordingly. Important: An official team/league url or a team document must be provided for us to update player stats. We only use official stats.
Take control of your EliteProspects profile! Sign up for EP Premium and verify your profile to access these benefits.
- Ability to add additional data to your career profile: Videos, Images, Social Media, Referrals, Fitness Testing Results and much more!
- Improve your search rank
- Connect directly with players, coaches, teams, scouts and agents (optional)
- Premium Design on your profile page (optional)
- EP Contact Book listing of your profile (optional)
- Verification Badge on your profile